Performance Space Reservations
This is JAM's reservation calendar for the Performance Space. Use this calendar to check availability and reserve time for you or your group.
JAM ROOM RESERVATIONS
Click this link for the JAM room reservation form. This is for private events (practice space) and public events (concerts, events, programs, etc.).
RESERVING THE PERFORMANCE SPACE FOR PRACTICE:
- For JAM residents and Out of House members ONLY
- You can reserve the space for two weeks at a time for practice ("closed event"); you cannot reserve a specific date/time at once for the entire semester
- You can reserve up to three hours at a time
- You must be a member of JAM (a JAM resident or Out of House member) to reserve for practice
RESERVING JAM SPACE FOR EVENTS OR CONCERTS:
- Includes: Performance space and individual unit lounges
- All reservation requests go through this form (this includes JAM/MUSICOM members and all outside clubs and organizations)
- All requests should be made at least a week ahead of time -- the earlier the better!
- There is no counter-programming. This means that if there is an open event scheduled, no other open programs should take place during in JAM during that time slot. We should be supporting each other's events!
GENERAL RULES FOR BOOKING SPACE
- Sending in a request does not guarantee that a room has been reserved in your name. You will receive an email with confirmation to use the space.
- Any closed events should refrain from using larger spaces (Performance Space and Unit 3/4 lounge)
- Any event taking place in the Performance Space or 3/4 Lounge should be an open community event
- The hosting organization(s) is/are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- When programming at JAM, all other housing rules apply. Student organizations are responsible for knowing and abiding by these rules: https://living.sas.cornell.edu/live/movingin/upload/House-Rules-15-16-Final-8-13-15.pdf